
Last weekend we went to the zoo. Fun times. My nephews are sadly going through a phase where they don't like to look at the camera when you ask them to, so the good pictures were few and far between. 






Can I just say that I hat Blogger? This post is taking an absurdly long time to put together because it won't let me move my pictures like it normally does.
So that's my new sock. To be worked on on vacation. I started it the other night and have only worked on it during my lunch breaks. The pattern is Circle Socks and I'm using Sereknity yarn in the colorway "Beach Glass" - perfect for vacation knitting.
I also started this new lace stole. Because I'm crazy. It's Sherwood, using KnitPicks Palette yarn in Verdant Heather. With beads!
And this is a Quant, using my Redwood Forest BFL handspun yarn. This one will be for mom, and then I've got another one to make for myself, probably using some blue and grey KnitPicks I've got.
On the knitting front, I have to tell you how happy I am that June is over. It became pretty clear to me that just about all project started/worked on in June had a curse upon them. Something major went wrong with just about all of them. That will be a post later this week, I think. Things are moving much smoother this month. Alright, I know this isn't the best blog post ever, but had to get caught up so that my brother would lay off a bit.
1 comment:
Great blog post. You are looking good--how much have you lost?
Post a Comment