Need to be so quick today, no time for taking pictures even. Here's the latest news on the Olympic sweater:
- realized after browsing a few notes on Ravelry that I should probably shorten the sleeves (because I'm short when it comes to limbs, okay fine, everything)
-came to this realization when I was on row 100 of second sleeve, happy dance ensued knowing I had 17 rows left instead of 47
- dancing stopped when I realized I needed to rip back 30 rows of finished left sleeve
- sleeves completed Tuesday night during women's short program
- final 3 rows of body were also completed then
- attached sleeves to body on bus ride to Ashtabula yesterday (why didn't anyone warn me that those first few rows were going to be so hard?) PS - the girls won by almost 70, so Saturday remains a full day, poised to interfere with my medal dreams
- am currently on row 125 of 150 - then the saddles are begun, and then the collar
- current state of mind: confident that my goal of a medal will be achieved
In other news, the Ingenue is completely finished! Hemmed the collar while watching some curling Tuesday morning. Will not be wearing it today, as I have a basketball triple header tonight (yeah, it's a make-up that I didn't know about until Monday, how much do I love that?)
I also survived my 2 mornings with the girls - they actually went really well. Miss Kathleen is the polar opposite of what her sister was way back when. I also managed to survive my first Matrix class at the Y (Bridget talked me into taking with her) - I, however, am still dealing with the DOMS - and stairs are not my friend.
1 comment:
What's a matrix class? DOMS? Also, I have a request: pictures of your skinny self in clothes that fit!
Post a Comment