So here's some updates (because I know you're all on the edge of your seats waiting for them). This is the completed Jeweled Step sock. For the record, it was done on Sunday at 8:30 pm, I have a witness, and that means that I got my sock done in time.

I'm not in any hurry to cast on the second one. I'll finish the one I'm working on for this week (no pics because it's for a gift). So maybe come Sunday or Monday, I'll start it.
This is the status of the Tomten. It's almost finished. Unbelievable. All I need to do is an applied I-cord edge (which I need to learn how to do), and sew in the zipper. And it's done. Yippee!

If you don't think this is the cutest sweater, your cute index is way off. When I get pics of it on Elliott, I'll post one of the hood, because it's my favorite part. Adorable.
For anyone who's wondering... I have bought yarn. I broke the Lenten "fast" on Tuesday, by going to KotS before work. I needed more yarn for the Tomten, and picked up the yarn to do Kate's Log Cabin blanket. Which I started yesterday.

I'm loving it. It's gonna be so great - there are 5 colors on each side of the central block, in different shades of blue and green. And when it's done, it gets felted and looks amazing.
And finally, the evil silk cap is completely spun up.At Meagan's yesterday, she finished attenuating it and started spinning it for me while I helped her through a tricksy bit in her knitting. Gotta love swapping projects for help. Here it is.

It'll eventually get plied with something. Don't know what, but eventually I will.
No comments:
Post a Comment