Alright- super quick today. We are T minus 45 minutes to departure for the OBX and Family Vacation of Fun! I wanted to post before I left so no one worries when I go quiet for the next week and a few days. There is a slight chance I'll be able to blog while beaching it - but I'm not pushing it. So, anyway, I finished something. Yay me! Where's my cookie?

The Ribbed Noro Socks. Sorry no foot modeling today. I'm not about to put on a pair of 100% wool socks in 90 degree heat and humidity (I obviously am not dedicated enough to my blog). I did these 2-at-a-time style, so I used both ends of the ball of yarn, which means that the sock stripes match...

In reverse order. So cool. Anyway, now I just have to wait for Autumn to roll around to wear these pretties. No hurry though. I am very ready for a week of lazy summer days.
1 comment:
yey yey so pretty!
Post a Comment