Wednesday, August 20, 2008

As Promised

Wow, a second blog post in the same week! It's getting wild and crazy over here. But I promised photos in the last blog and I wanted to make good. So first up, the Wander Corriedale. More than half of it is plied at this point, and it's coming out great.
To stay with the fiber theme, here's the progress on the February Lady Sweater (FLS from this point on, I'm lazy)
And the lace detail.
The color isn't very true in either of the photos. Sorry about that. I'm also being lazy about my photo shoots today. And now for the other craft that I dabble in. The scrapbook pages. These are all of the recent OBX Family Vacation. Click them to make them bigger if you'd like.
And that's about it. There's more pages to do, and I'll get to them soon, I hope.

2 comments:

Sourire11 said...

Oooh the FLS is looking GREAT!!!

Natalie Rush said...

Your FLS is looking awesome!! I wish I did scrapbooking but I've got so many other things to do.

They look great!!