That's a Caramel Apple Custard pie from Weber's. So good! Tastes like a giant caramel apple - go figure.
Very tasty. I had intended to get the pumpkin one they have, but it was covered with pecans and dad is highly allergic, so caramel apple it was. Mmmmm!Enough of the ice cream, on to more important things. Big weekend for my sports teams. Football won 48-21 over Norwayne ( I misspelled it last post, in case anyone was confused). It wasn't as close as it seems either. Their first touchdown was from the 2 yard line after a muffed fair catch. And the next 14 weren't scored until the end of the game when we decided to put in the "second string" and they employed the onside kick that doesn't hit the ground. 20 minutes of arguing over 2 kicks - no joke. 1:11 left on the clock and 10-15 minutes were spent poring over the rule book and arguing over what the call was. I was highly annoyed.
My volleyball team also played on Saturday. I was not present due to the afore mentioned football game. They ended up winning, but it took them all 5 games and the last game was as close as you can get, with a score of 15-13. Would've been having heart palpitations if I had been there. So they move on to State semis on Friday in Dayton. If they win, the finals are on Saturday - same day as my football game. If only I could be in two places at once.
Knitting? Not much to show because it's all been for secret stuff. So I'll distract you with the pretty stuff I have recently acquired. First up is 4 oz of superwash merino from one of my favorite etsy shops, dkKnits.
Next up is a batt of merino/bamboo/firestar blend from another Etsy shop, ArtemisArtemis, in the colorway "Robes of Autumn". A-MA-ZING. Really. It's so pretty I'm a bit intimidated to spin it. Worried that I'll make it less pretty by spinning it.
Alright, that's about it for me. Don't forget to vote tomorrow!
1 comment:
I am beginning to appreciate fiber more...love your colors. Spinning is awesome I'm discovering. When do I have time to knit though?--Paula
Post a Comment