There has been knitting. Much of which I cannot show. That'll be the issue for a while, now that I'm fully into gift knitting. But I do have a sock and a half to show.
Need to keep knitting these. Was hopeful that I would get them done in time to wear on Friday for Halloween (Wicked Witch is the colorway, very appropriate, I thought) but now I'm not so sure. I could easily crank it out and not have any problem, except that there is a secret project that is needing immediate attention because it has a real deadline. Hmmm. We'll see. It's a long bus trip to Barberton.... Anyway, speaking of gift knitting, here's some photos of the Scurvier Pirate hat in action.

Note that in the pic above, Charlie is wearing both versions of the hat, one on top of the other. I love that!
No comments:
Post a Comment