6 - The number of Super Bowls the Steelers have won
45 - number of minutes I spent pacing during the Super Bowl in anxiety
12 - number of hours between doses of Mucinex
5 - number of days I've been taking Mucinex
4 - number of hours I slept last night before waking up
1.5 - number of hours I slept before waking up the previous two nights
1 - number of seams I need to sew to finish a gift by Sunday morning
25 - number of things I need to finish for a different gift by Sunday morning
3 - number of hockey games I have to work tonight
2200 - the hour that the final hockey game is scheduled to start tonight
4 - number of basketball games I have to work tomorrow
0 - number of games that will be played concurrently this weekend
68 - number of days I've been on Weight Watchers
3 - number of days it's been since I've counted points due to lack of appetite
3.4 - number of pounds lost this week
20 - total pounds lost to date
Sometimes, it's all about the numbers!
2 comments:
Holy crap Annie! That's a lot of pounds. Congratulations!
-Krista
Congrats! I'm so proud of how well you've done with WW! Hope you're feeling better.
Post a Comment