Just look at that face. That's why he knows he can get away with the stuff he tries to get away with.

The business of the day, was removing a shrubbery from next to Mom's garden so that she could expand this year. in the clearing out process, my brother came across a family of frogs/toads Elliott was thrilled. Mason wasn't quite sure what to make of them, so he stayed back a bit.

And then there were smiley cookies. Notice, that the only time Elliott looked at the camera was when he was showing me his food. Does not bode well for family holidays, I feel the mashed potato trick will live on into the next generation.Hear no evil, see no evil, but he'll still scream at you! The chainsaw is the evil here.
Aubrey did what she seems to do best, sleep. Even with the brothers running crazy and the chainsaw going, she slept. Notice that she's starting to get some cheeks to her!
Because this is mostly a knitting blog, I feel I should mention it. The Hi-Ho socks I showed you the other day? Yeah, they're now in time-out. Monday night I got down to the toe, and tried them on to make sure they were long enough, and... they fit only with great difficulty. Much bad language and thoughts involving scissors and a maniacal laugh ensued. I restrained myself, and came up with a new plan for Ancient Runes homework. 
I finished Cinderella last night. Isn't she pretty? My first attempt at amigurumi (a style of crocheted toys, popularized in Japan) and I think she turned out pretty well. She doesn't have legs, just a rounded bottom (kinda like those blow up punching dolls that were around when I was kid) so she wobbles a bit, and doesn't like to stand straight. I like to think it's because she's already lost her shoe.
Chances are, if you have a young girl who is in some way related to me, one of these will end up at your house in the not too distant future. Hope you don't mind.
P.S. Can someone please tell Mother Nature to give the rain a rest already?! I'm supposed to have a sectional baseball game today, and it's not going to happen if it keeps raining!
No comments:
Post a Comment