So I made some figures of the Monty Python characters from the Holy Grail. 
And then, here's where the dorkiness comes out, I decided that it would be funny to take the pictures at a real castle, because there happens to be one not that far from where I spend every day. So I did. And yeah, I got some strange looks.
King Arthur and Patsy (complete with coconuts) debating the air speed velocit of European and African swallows.
The Black Knight, defending the bridge, even after suffering several flesh wounds.
King Arthur and Patsy cowering in the presence of the Killer Rabbit. 
Just a shot of Squire's Castle - obviously not a model.
Big dork. But it's funny and every now and then, you gotta find some funny in your life. As for "normal" knitting, I finished the back of the Herbology sweater Sunday night, and cast on the fronts (I'm doing them both at the same time, just to confuse myself) last night.
Didn't take a picture of the fronts, because I'm not all the way through the ribbing yet. And I started a hat Monday night - because you can never have too many hats.It's Hermione's Cable and Eyelet Hat, with Cascade 220 Superwash in cream, left over fromt he baby sweater I did for Jen D.'s baby.
Maddie was most displeased that she had to stay inside while I went outside. That's about all I got, everything is winding down at work - baseball has a playoff game tonight, and if they win, Thursday. LAX has a playoff game this week sometime, not sure when, it's not listed on the calendar.
2 comments:
I think that your title is unfair to dorks. You have entered a whole new realm with this one.
>:-P to Anonymous! I think that your Monty Python guys are adorable and hilarious! (Are you, however, suggesting that coconuts migrate??)
Post a Comment