Okay, so to finish out July, we'll start with my birthday present from the Jersey fam.
A night at the Jake (I know it's not called that anymore, but I will always call it the Jake) at an adult clinic with Paul. My first experience with baseball pants - not a fan. But overall, we both had a really good time.And the agony of finishing the Herbology sweater, which I did, on time. Just doesn't fit the way I want it to.
Okay, onto August.Like I said, lots of football practice and paperwork. Did some spinning.


Colorway "Sweetheart". I have plans to make another one of these:
Pattern is Baktus, found through good knitting pal Paula. That same weekend was the Festival.
The next weekend was my birthday. Ellie took me out to Olivor Twist for some fantastic martinis, and some not so fantastic cake thing.


Maggie, Rebecca, Paula and Kathy. Didn't knit at all, it was way too hot, and then the thunderstorm hit as I was leaving. Had to head out early because my party was that evening.
Family came over for the best cake ever (seriously, get a Coldstone cake, it's heaven). And some cornhole.
Yep, I got a Steelers cornhole from Paul, Peg and the kids for my birthday. Love it. So does Mason.
Okay, so that's only through half of the month, but the last weekend requires a post of it's own, later. Have to go to work now.
2 comments:
Annie you look great!! Lost a ton of weight I see. Keep up the good work!
Hey! Just caught up with your life-looks like you had a great summer! Is there anyway you could make me a sweater like the green one you made? I'll give you some moola for yarn and buttons and time. If this is too much of a time dump, let me know, and that's totally ok too! You look great btw. :)
Post a Comment