The Perry Family came out for dinner, dressed for the occasion:

And managed to stay relatively clean throughout, which I think is an accomplishment.
Mason would like to give you a cookie. He's so funny, he spent a good minute with the cutest expression as he stared at the cookie plate trying to decide which one to eat, but by the time I got my camera it was gone and he was ready to choose for me.
One of the sekrit knitting projects. I started that bad boy way back in September, then put it aside for a long time and then had a yarn crisis, but managed to get it done with time to spare, and without really ever working on it in front of mom, which I think is pretty amazing. And I have finally discharged her request for something to cover her head/neck/shoulders for when she's working on the computer. Never mind that she started asking for something to do that like 3 or 4 years ago.We had Sunday to do a little bit of recovery, and then Monday was Second Christmas, as the Jersey family had arrived.
Um, yeah, you can't even see all the presents in this shot. That's how much stuff there was. We are truly blessed.
Another sekrit project, a Mario Mushroom hat for Charlie. Sadly that is the only shot that was taken. I didn't even get a shot of it not on his head. Bad knitter me.
The best shot of all the kiddos all week.So Christmas was really good this year, it was fun to have it with all the kids - a first for us. All too soon it was New Years and the Jersey family left, but I'll do the New Year's celebration in the next post.
No comments:
Post a Comment