

Sparklers are fun, even if to a 3 year old they're a bit scary at first.
And one of the few pictures of me from the whole week. Like I said, the week was fun, and loud, and crazy and busy, but really good. New Year's day, I watched some football, and started some new knits, before heading over to Bridget's for dinner and games with Kaylee. Sunday, the Steelers beat up on the Browns and locked into the playoffs (woohoo!), then Monday it was back to work. Games this week, Tuesday and Wednesday night for basketball, and starting today we're hosting a double hockey tournament - double woohoo! So this weekend will be a bit insano. Been getting lots of knitting done though, which is awesome.Onto the new stuff, which is way more exciting.
I've got 2 other projects I've started this week, but I'll save those for next week. I'm trying to be better about blogging a little more regularly, we'll see how it goes. And like I said, I'm too lazy to take new pictures. But I do have a bit of sad news to report.
King Arthur has passed on. Miss Aubrey did a botched decapitation job on him on Christmas Eve. He is now Nearly Headless Arthur. I obviously need to be a little more childproof when making toys - but I've got plans. Have a good weekend!
1 comment:
I can NOT believe that you haven't seen Harry Potter yet. It was amazing. You should drop what you're doing and go. Right now.
Post a Comment