I tried not to take too many pics at the parade this year - mostly because we see the same thing every year - literally. The first hour to hour and fifteen minutes - and it's the same every year. Although, there was a group advertising for the Asian Festival this year - which I thought was a bit odd. Japanese drums following bagpipers.... It didn't work for me. So here you go:


The floats were pretty cool this year.
Um.... When did Ignatius start letting girls in? Perplexing. Oh - ps - Kaylee is going to play the cymbals when she gets big.
The Farmpark Clydesdales even got their green on! Guess they've never heard that song about the Budweiser and the Clydesdale.....
The finished second Irish monster.
Kaylee immediately claimed "Twinkerbell", but I have a feeling that she's going to end up with both of them at some point...
No comments:
Post a Comment