Because I know at least one person might be interested: Boys basketball lost in first district game, girls lost the following night in the Sweet 16 round (after leading the whole game. With a foul to give. Fouled girl while shooting, she made it, and the foul shot to go ahead by 2. With 4.7 seconds left. 3 point shot that followed hit the rim. Devastation.) And I don't have the whole story, but hockey lost in the state semis after quadruple overtime. Agony. So the winter season is now officially over. Now if we could just get rid of the snow...
Anyway, lots of knitting. Here you go:
Whipporwill Shawl/Scarf
Wandering the Moor Shawl
Winnie the Monster
Steelers Hooligans (which were in fact finished before the AFC Championship game)
More monsters - Tony and Mambo
Clockwork Scarf - to match my coat
Arabella Shawl - it's got cashmere and is amazing, but I don't have any good pics to show how pretty it really is
Caireen Shawl - Bridget's St. Patrick's Day present
Monsters sent away in a swap

Monster for Mason's surgery - he's really big!
Shawl in progress - I'm farther now....
Shamrock Monster for Kaylee's St. Patrick's Day present - complete with lipstick for all the Irish kisses!
And the view on Friday, a snow day, only about half of the snow had fallen at that point.On a bit of a shawls and monsters kick if you couldn't tell. But it's fun. Will be better about posting - hopefully. Maybe I should get out more so that I actually have blog fodder....
No comments:
Post a Comment