Monday, January 21, 2008

I feel like

I'm not accomplishing anything. But in reality, I am. For example, last night I finished the sloggy sleeves for my Notre Dame sweater. Yay! Nothing I could really get excited about because I know that the next step is sewing in ends. Yuck. But they're done and that's one step closer to a complete sweater. And that's definitely a yay.


And I finished the Embossed Leaves socks. Which puts me ahead on my Sock-a-Week project. Double yay. They're just so dang pretty to look at.
And I started my new sock today. I'm using my very very pretty "Monet" yarn from Cherry Tree Hill. So pretty.
BTW, the color in the photos is so wrong it's not funny, but it's after dark in NE Ohio in the middle of January, it's the best it's gonna get for this post. Hopefully next time it'll be better. It's "Bartholomew's Tantalizing Socks" pattern from the "New Pathways for Sock Knitters" book by Cat Bordhi. Holy craziness in this book. Like take a look at this "baby" sock that I tested like the book suggested. Gussets totally not in the "normal" place. So cool. Not baby sized, but who cares, it's hot pink. So, see, I have been getting things done, it just doesn't feel like it.

No comments: