Sunday, March 9, 2008

Snowed In (aka Dude, where's my car?!@$#%)

So we got snowed in, again. The "Major Winter Storm" as the news people have been calling it. All in all, about 2 feet of snow. Plus the drifting. There's no predicting that drifting. And the snow is heavy. And my arms are sore from the shovelling I did yesterday that you can't tell I did today. And I have to go out in a little while and shovel some more. And I'm whining, I know, but I'm particularly annoyed at my sibling right now. The snow blower that was purchased for my dad is in someone else's garage. Why? Because said sibling who will remain anonymous, never went to pick it up at the store. So, I am a snow blower, and my dad is a snow blower, and my mom is a snow blower... you get picture. Maybe putting this out there for all to read, will motivate said sibling to follow through and get the dang thing. That being said, there will be no more snow once snow blower is delivered, because that's just the way my life works.

Alright, whining over, for now. Moving on to knitting. I finished the second Merino Lace sock on Friday.
And then proceeded to finish the first Spiraling Coriolis sock that same night. Isn't it just the most prettiest thing you've ever seen? I love love love the colorway. And I'm just about halfway through the second Coriolis sock due to the inability to do anything but stay inside or shovel yesterday. Happiness.
In other happy news, I'm supposed to go over to Meagan's house today to learn how to spin! Very excited. Can't wait to have something to show. Now, I just have to get out of the driveway...Seriously?!?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aunt Annie,
Please go over to Aunt Ellen's and shovel her drive before she comes back from NJ. Thanks, C4

Anonymous said...

someone is asking for pain!

Sourire11 said...

Ugh!!! So glad I missed most of this.

Did you end up learing to spin? It's so much fun!

Natalie Rush said...

Your socks look great!! I hope learning to spin was fun!!