Alright, my whining about track is over. I meant to post earlier this week, but it's been a crazy week. At the clinic 2 mornings, watching Kaylee one morning, and a performance appraisal with my boss in Sagamore Hills yesterday meant that I didn't have much time to myself this week. That and the fact that I didn't get out of work before 8pm, except on Friday. I'm not complaining. I'm going to have a smile on my face when I get the paycheck. But I'm wiped out.
Haven't really gotten much knitting done this week. See above if you wonder why. But here are some update photos. This is the Mystic Waters shawl, at the end of chart C.
I think there's charts through F, in case you were wondering how much more there is. And this is the Woodland Shawl.

Here's a close-up of the leaf detail. I love the leaves. It's so fun to watch them grow as you knit.
And the Clapotis. So pretty!

That's it on the knitting end. Like I said, not much getting done. This is the new spinning project. 4 oz of 100% superwash merino from The Dyeing Arts (purchased from the Loopy Ewe) in "Mother of Pearl".
I can't tell you how proud I am of myself for the thinness of the single. I am loving it. It's going to be beautiful.
I took Thursday night off from fibery things. Spent it up in the craft room working on scrapbooking. Been feeling the scrapping lately. Will probably do some more tonight. And here's some more flower photos. The first tulip of the spring.

It was so wide open and happy looking. Here's the hyacinths, they smell so great.

No comments:
Post a Comment