Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Too Cute

My weekend was full of cuteness. Saturday evening I got to hang out with the Perry nephews.
Didn't take too many photos, but it's quality that counts. Elliott was attempting to play with Maddie who most definitely did not appreciate the small human invading her "I'm invisible to world" space. And Mason just cools out as always, content to watch the doings of his big brother.

Then on Sunday, Peggy and the boys came out with me to meet Bridget and Kaylee at a Pumpkin Festival. And can you get cuter than kids and pumpkins? (if you disagree after looking at my photos, I direct you to my sister's blog for the pics of the Jersey kids).Granted, there wasn't too much to do with pumpkins at this fest, but who cares?
There was bouncing! And to a two year old, I think this is the highlight of their week.
Some history added in for good measure. It was hard to convince Kaylee that she should not, in fact, wrap her fingers around the Civil War era sword, that did not have a dull edge.
And an antique fire engine. Equipped with real life fire dog Dalmatian, blaring dulcimer hammer music.


The petting zoo and pony rides were obviously the best part of the day. Once again, Mason opted to just chill out.
Elliott was unimpressed by the camel attempting to share his pretzel rod.
The caramel apples were excellent. As was the lesson in sharing.

Mason had a good time. As did everyone, he just expressed it best. So like I said, no pumpkins, but lots of fun.

Back with the regularly scheduled knitting content later.

No comments: