Just a quickie today - no photos even. the weather has finally taken a turn towards spring, and we managed to get some games in yesterday for the first time in almost 2 weeks. More on the schedule for today, and the enormous annoying track meet is tomorrow. The only silver lining is that it's supposed to be low 60s which lessens the likelihood of both pulled muscles and pukers. So hopefully I'll sit in my little tent bored all day long.
Knitting continues - as does crocheting. I'm very close to being done with the blanket, and very excited about that. I finished the Interlocking Leaves socks the other day and started a new pair of socks yesterday, pictures to come soon.
The big excitement came at WW today. I missed my weigh in last week, and according to my scale, didn't have much to show for the last 2 weeks. But, according to their scale (and theirs is the one that counts) I lost 4.2 pounds!!!! Which puts my total weight loss at... drumroll please.... 32.4 pounds!
I can't tell you how that makes my day. I'd been stuck for almost a month, so close to 30 and yet not getting any closer. Thirteen pounds away from my vacation weight goal!
No comments:
Post a Comment