Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Drive by

Just a quick post today. Not a whole lot to share. Been crazy busy, but with not much to show for it. The Charlies were here for less than 24 hours and I didn't pull out my camera once. Mom did though.
Fun with frosting at the birthday bash for Dad on Saturday. Then it was off to hockey for me. Sunday I did not get to work on the sleeves for the sweater. Instead I spent the whole day with the Daley clan for Kathleen's christening.
Seriously thought that Kaylee might manage to get into the font for a second.

And just because this is a knitting blog, I finished some socks (shocking!) on Thursday.
The Slant socks, that haven't been seen since like December probably. I love them - as I do with most of knit socks. Cast on for another pair, which hasn't been photo'd yet.

And that's about it. Told you I didn't have much. Have a great week!

No comments: