Yay! Finished project! I feel like it's been forever since I finished anything- but I finished Sarah's blanket a couple of weeks ago. Oh well. Kaylee's Baby Surprise is done. I'll put up some pics later. I'm currently waiting for the football guys to be done up at the shrine so that I can finish taping and go out to wait for the game. I'm forcing myself to finish the Peapod this weekend. Bridget's birthday was Wednesday, definitely want to get it to her as soon as I can. I'm hoping that the Steelers game is televised tomorrow - it'll give me a reason to sit and work on it.
In other exciting knitting news: (knitting muggles can disregard the next bit)
You signed up on July 14, 2007
You are #16340 on the list.
258 people are ahead of you in line.
18283 people are behind you in line.
46% of the list has been invited so far
That's what Ravelry told me when I looked myself up!!!! Which means that I will get on in the next day or two - I'm hoping that they're not working so hard on a Sunday, which would mean I'd get my invite on Monday. Yay!
1 comment:
hi! like the blog! give us a finished bsj shot! see you around!
~libby
Post a Comment