I miss knitting
Seriously. I miss knitting. No knitting is bad. I haven't gotten to knit since last Thursday - very not happy. It's been finishing only. And ripping out finishing. And finishing again. And repeat. I HATE trying to sew in sleeves. Seriously can't do it. Looks amazingly terrible. And even more terrible when you've got a piece that is reverse stockinette. Does anyone know how to make stockinette to reverse stockinette in a sleeve invisible? Nope, I think it's impossible. So I improvised and resorted to the crochet method. May never do anything but the crochet method again. So tonight - after getting home late from the volleyball game - I'm going to sit and knit. No Pea Pod finishing tonight. Knitting only. Here's the progress, and the finished BSJ as promised. Sorry it wasn't sooner Libby!
P.S. I got onto Ravelry!!! Trainergirl15. Yay! Yay! Yay!
No comments:
Post a Comment