Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Untitled

I am uninspired today. Can't come up with a title. Oh well. Life goes on. I am spending this week anxiously waiting for the Indians -Red Sox game, which isn't until Friday. Yay Indians for beating the Yankees! All wins are good, but they're somehow sweeter when against the Yankees - it's universal.

I feel like I haven't accomplished anything this week - but I have. I'm done with Hint 1 of my Secret of the Stole. Here it is:


I know it doesn't look like much, but it's much prettier when you stretch it out as it will be when it's all done and blocked.

And here's some nice pretty sock yarn (that is supposed to motivate me to finish the second Jaywalker so that I can start a new pair of socks).


From top left, going clockwise, we have Dream in Color Smooshy "Happy Forest", Blue Moon Fiber Arts "Grinchy", BMFA "Blue Moonstone", and DiC Smooshy "Lipstick Lava". Aren't they so pretty. Want to play.

Mason's blanket is still hibernating. I'm hoping to finish it in time for Christmas. I cast on for Kaylee's "Flore", but didn't go much further than that - pics when it actually looks like something. And I think that is all of my knitting news. Which means, that's all of my news period.

2 comments:

Sourire11 said...

I didn't realize you were doing the secret of the stole! I signed up for it but I haven't started yet because I don't have any stash yarn that would work and I'm trying to not buy anymore yarn until I actually finish something. Can't wait to watch your progress, though!

Annie said...

Yep. Got suckered into it - I missed the Mystery Stole sign-ups when I was on vacation, so I thought I'd give it a try. And now, Lime'n'Violet (aka the Enablers) have suckered me into signing up for Mystic Waters KAL too. I'm bad.