IT'S TRIBE TIME NOW!!!
Friday, October 5, 2007
Wahoo!
Yay Tribe!! Last night saw me at the Jake - watching my Indians beat the snot out of those d**m Yankees. Such a great and exciting game - well, only if you were an Indians fan. I had a feeling that the night would go well when we saw a man in a Jeter shirt being escorted out in handcuffs, while we were waiting to go up the escalator. How at 5:30 can you have gotten yourself in trouble already? The game didn't start for an hour afterwards. But, he was a Yankee fan, can't expect too much. I didn't take my camera to the game, Ellie did, though, I don't think she took more than 2 pics. A big huge THANK YOU to Charlie and Rachel for the tickets - especially since they were kind enough to get 4 and not just 2, even though it was my parents anniversary gift, and therefore allow me to attend. So tonight it's Carmona, and then Sunday night in New York - I hope we make it short and sweet.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Go Tribe!!!
I'm so frickin' glad we FINALLY beat the men in pinstripes!
Post a Comment