On to some knitting. I finished the Odessa hat on Friday night, stayed up a little late, but I was so close to being done, I just had to. Here it is.
I can already vouch for the comfort and warmth, I wore it to hockey yesterday, and it was much less scratchy on my forehead than my Columbia hat is.I progressed on my Steelers sock - have I mentioned that I am not particularly fond of short row heels? I don't know why but one side always has little holes where the decreases are. I could handle it if was even and on both sides, that's fixable, but on one side? I just don't get it.
These will be worked on tonight - Steelers v. Ravens, 8:30. Can't wait.And I picked up my SotS again. Finished clue 3 and did a few rows of clue 4. Still doesn't look like much.
And, I've taken a vow that I will not cast on for any new projects until Mason's blanket is done. I did a few inches last week, I'm so close to being done with the middle part, and then I just have to do a large crochet border and it's done. I just don't have any motivation to pick it up. Don't know why, so therefore, nothing new until it's done. P.S. Elizabeth did in fact get the Steelers/Browns tickets for next Sunday. Because that's how my life works.
4 comments:
I love the hat. Does it fit you as well as Flore? ; )
I love the steelers sock!!! I so need to make a pair of those for my husband... after I finish the 2 pairs of other socks I have on the needles for me...
Have fun in NJ and congrats to Miss Sarah!
Tag! Hi Annie. I've been tagged, now its your turn!!
love, your cousin Laura
Hi, Annie! Love both the Steeler socks AND the hat! I can't believe how much knitting you get done; I'm SO envious!
Post a Comment