Sunday morning, C4 and Sarah hung out with us. I had been spinning when they arrived, and C4 was most intrigued. I got him to try a little bit, but he was bored quickly - mostly because he couldn't do it all on his own. So then the fiber became a plaything.
Charlie is big into games right now. Sorry and Sorry Sliders being his favorite - and we introduced him to Battleship which was a big hit.Thanksgiving was wow. I don't know what other word to use to describe it. The entire clan was together for the first time ever.
And the last time that the then entire family was together was October of 2005. Crazy. So, Thanksgiving was loud and crazy and typical for us.Friday was the last day with the Jersey folk. So we decided to go bowling.
There is nothing better than watching a four year old bowl for the first time. He was so funny about it. Unhappy that he didn't knock all of them down.


Granted, we played bumper bowling, but I would like to point out, that I had the high score. And didn't need the bumpers to get it.
And that night Grandma and Aunts were left in charge. Which meant that there was a lot of screaming and dancing and running around and camera flashes and belly flashes and general mayhem.
But dang it if they're not cute.
I'll post later this week with all the secret knitting that I can now reveal, as well as all the stuff I've gotten done for me. This post is just too long already.
No comments:
Post a Comment