Although, two nephews who are mobile and active, makes for some running around. And lots of photo taking.
Sadly, very early this morning, the Charlie's headed back to NJ. It's always so bittersweet, the visits are always too short, even when they last a week or more. But little Charlie melted my heart when he came in to give me one last hug and kiss and to tell me that I'm always in his heart. I know, makes me cry too.
There has been some knitting, of course. I started a fair isle tam for Kaylee. It has since been destroyed. The yarn was absolutely terrible, and got worse when I attempted to rewind it in hopes it would get better. So no photos. But there is this:
The long awaited Notre Dame sweater. Yep, I finally started it. On Christmas night. And last night I finished the back. And a close up of the double seed stitch. 
Love the yarn, the pattern's good so far. Can't wait to get it done and wear it. So, that's it for all my busy week. Things go back to normal on Thursday, when school starts again. Here's hoping that I can get into my training room this week - they were doing asbestos cleaning last week, and tearing up tile so that the area is ready for remodeling come March.
No comments:
Post a Comment