And after Phase Two: The Ornaments.

And after Phase Three: The Tinsel. 

Sorry for the not-so-fabulous photos. It is really hard to capture the essence of a Christmas tree. Some I tried with the "Fireworks" setting, some with "Night" and some with different daytime lighting. But none of them are able to do it justice. Oh well. And for any of you detail-oriented people, no, there is no star on the tree. I have yet to haul up the ladder to put it on. No mere step stool is enough for anyone in this house to reach the top.
I've also finished making my Christmas cards. Photos later this week when hopefully, most of them will have been received.
And I finished some Christmas knitting! Project 1 is done, needs to be taken off the blocking apparatus. Project 2 is done. Project 4 can now proceed because I have the measurements I need and foresee that it will speed along now. And I started Project 5, to go with Project 1. Also a quickie (at this stage in the game, it had better be). And as for the mittens. Here's where I'm at:
So, all in all, I think that I'm doing pretty well in the Christmas knitting department. Not stressed at all (yet). Most of my shopping is done as well. A few more things to work out, and it'll be great. Goals this week: finish shopping, wrap presents, bake cookies, finish knitting.
2 comments:
if you tilt your head to the left a little, the tree almost looks straight.
-Tommy
it's not an algier family christmas tree unless it leans. at least it isn't bolted to the wall this year.
Post a Comment