I feel like I haven't been accomplishing anything with my various knitting projects, but then I took stock and realized I'm making some headway. Christmas Project 1 is 95% done - just needs sewing and blocking and it's done! Christmas Project 2 is 50% done! No pictures to prove any of this because recipients may or may not read this blog. After Christmas you'll see all.
I made a bunch of ornaments yesterday. They're just so cute. Ellie is requesting a garland of them to hang at the condo - I don't think that'll happen, maybe for next year.
I finished the first Grinchy sock last night during "The Amazing Race." And can I just say that this season is a really good one. I was getting worried after the last few seasons that the show had run its course, but this season is redeeming itself. Thank goodness those blondes are gone.
I spent Saturday evening working on SotS. Not quite to the halfway point with clue 6. I'll get it done eventually. I've found that it's best to work on it while I'm watching sports. Started so well while the Indians were still playing, and then tapered off when they were done. And got going again while watching college football. And now that's done. Don't know what I'll do now.So, up next on the needles - Christmas Projects 3 and 4, finish CP2, and then some Fair Isle mittens for me, and a hat for Kaylee. Yes, I am going to attempt another hat for Kaylee. Fingers crossed that it fits this time around.
1 comment:
Can we get a SPOILER warning if you are going to divulge results from TAR? Some of us rely on TiVo and have yet to have the opportunity to watch last night's episode, although I can guess how it turns out now. Thanks.
Merry Christmas
C3
Post a Comment