Sunday, December 9, 2007

You're a Mean One, Mr. Grinch

My Grinchy socks are done! They're so cool looking. Absolutely not colors that I would pick or put together, but I love them anyway. They're the Spiral Eyelet Sock pattern I found on Ravelry. And they worked up so quick. I'm very glad that they're done - I was feeling very guilty about working on them when I should be knitting Christmas project 2, 3 and 4. So here they are.
As for the Christmas knitting, Project 2 is just over half done, Project 3 is about half done, and Project 4 was started tonight. Got a bunch done too - hope I can get it all done on time.

Got the Christmas tree yesterday. Very muddy. But it's a big, huge, real tree. It'll come inside and be decorated later this week.

Tonight, I got a very special surprise present from my Auntie Anne and Uncle John out in CA. A very pretty blue bag. Which held a very pretty little blue box with a white bow. And inside is a very pretty little blue suede bag. Which contained the very very pretty silver necklace. So a very big huge thank to my wonderful aunt and uncle. And I think that fulfills my quota for the word "very" for like, a week.
And that's it for me. (Very upset that my Steelers decided not to show up for the game today, so I won't talk about it.)

2 comments:

Natalie Rush said...

Love the socks!!! I agree about the steelers...they are not being talked about at my house either. :)

Anonymous said...

kinda early to be opening a x-mas present isnt it?
-tommy