Very cute alpaca. Got bunches of alpaca fiber to spin up.
All my sports are winding down. Softball and girls LAX are done, they both lost their first playoff games. LAX hasn't begun their playoffs yet, first game is Tuesday. Went to the district game last week for baseball - we won. Yay district champs. They play again on Thursday - but in Lorain, so I'm not sure I'll be making that trek.
As for knitting, I don't have much to show, so instead, we'll do a guide on how to read this blog for all the knitting muggles out there. Alright, when I start a new project and blog about it, usually the first time I mention it, I refer to it by the pattern name. Like last blog, I introduced the Luna Moth Shawl. From there on out, I will probably refer to that knitted object by it's name, ie - my Luna Moth. I throw in info about the yarn I'm using only in the first post about it, for any knitters who happen to be reading.
Occasionally, I'll gush about some yarn (ie, the Noro yarn that was made into the Clapotis recently). Noro happens to be a particular yarn brand known for it's gorgeous colors that self stripe in a very slow color change. (I put this in just because I know that I'll continue to gush about Noro in the future) Anything else that I mention about the knitted object is just what I'm thinking about it. Usually how pretty or frustrating or whatever.
We'll tackle spinning in another post. There's just too much to go into. And photos will help, photos I don't currently have. So, I hope that helps all you knitting muggles out there who read the blog anyway.
2 comments:
C4 loved the animal pictures. I guess I am one based on context clues, but what exactly does the term "knitting muggles" mean?
C3
Fun animal pictures! That festival was great...
Post a Comment