The view from the door.
A closer inspection of the hydro area, and entrance to the "private" bathroom!
The wall of cabinetry (that you will note does not have locks, I'll have to do something about that, or they might as well take them away).
My office. Very nice, almost too nice, I won't know what to do with all that space and storage.
The view from the bathroom (it's at the other end of the room is all). Maybe from that vantage point you'll see my dilemma. Where do I put the tables? Hmmm. They might end up being free standing in the middle - which is weird. That's not how training rooms are set up. I'm not really complaining - I mean, look at it. It's gorgeous and wonderful, just wish they had maybe asked me what I wanted.You'll also see that they have a fondness for glass in the new building. I'll try to work on getting more photos of the rest of the new building when it's more done, just so you see how much work they have added to the poor janitors line-up. Glass is E-V-E-R-Y-W-H-E-R-E. The kids are still enjoying the gym, but antsy to play an actual game in it. Or anywhere. The boys first game isn't until tomorrow - that's the first game that they play at all. And it's away. The girls play tomorrow too (away) and then not again until Christmas or something like that.
Alright, enough of the boring stuff. I went out to visit Liz on Wednesday night. Coldstone therapy was needed (I highly recommend the Cookie Mintster - it's fantastic). And I got to meet her new roommates:
See that? Mindy has mittens for paws! I couldn't get over how cute they were. They really look like little paw mittens. I would have enjoyed them even more had they not had claws embedded in them, but whatevs.In knitting news, I finished a Christmas project yesterday. So as a treat, I let myself cast on something quick and easy for me, with handspun.
Yay squishy! This is the "Brave Woodsman" BFL I spun up in my new wheel excitement last year. Which is now on it's way to becoming a cowl. Using the Stonehenge pattern, from a blog I read.
I'm liking it. It's at the halfway point now, see what I mean about quick? A close up on the pattern detail.
Easy, but I have to think just enough to keep me focused. I should be able to finish it this weekend. And hopefully get a bunch of other crafty things done too. I'm hoping we get the tree this weekend as well. That's always good for a blog post.
No comments:
Post a Comment