Thursday, December 24, 2009

Merry Christmas!

Due to a hectic work schedule and then a cold bug that I'm still dealing with, I've been unable to post the tree. So here it is in all it's glory and the phases of decoration:
As it sat "resting", all 9.5 feet of it (it was bigger before we had to cut more off to get it to fit!) Maddie did her inspection and approved it.
The first bit of lights.
Ellie decided that "action" photos would be a good idea.
You can see here what I thought about that idea. Thumbs down!
Lights done.
I was too short to get the star on, so I enlisted the help of Ellie. She had her own idea of where the start should go.
Pre-ornaments.
The infamous pine cone ornament. Just try not putting that one on the tree sometime!
And all finished! Merry Christmas! Here's hoping everyone has a safe and loving holiday!

1 comment: