Things have stalled out a bit. I managed to move most of my tape into the new training room on Monday. Convinced the higher ups to change the lock on the hallway door leading to my training room (so that I could actually have the ability to unlock it) yesterday. And then was unable to get into the building to move anything else. Or grab my med kit for the 2 basketball games that were taking place in the field house. Or anything. All because of the Christmas party that's not until Saturday night. Today, I will find a way into the building though, the first game in Monday night and the training room needs to be ready to go. Break starts when school ends on Friday, so no one will be around to open the building early on Monday, so it can't be put off until then. Maybe if I promise not to mess up any of the rest of the building they'll let me in.
Been spending lots of time crafting, but can't show you any of it. I started another Christmas knitting project, but it's just garter stitch in a strip - not exactly exciting stuff. I have one more Christmas knit to start and finish (if I could just find the motivation to get on with it) and then I can cast on something big and happy. I just have to decide what.
Supposed to go get the Christmas tree, so I should go call my sister to see if she's still coming with me and dad.
No comments:
Post a Comment