Wednesday, August 22, 2007

It's like Magic

Magically, my camera now works. Mom came home from CA and played with it - with no success at first - then took out the batteries and popped them back in, and magically it works again. Go figure. The little door thingy to get the batteries in and out is cracked - don't know if that had anything to do with the crankiness of the camera, but it's cracked. Still want to get a new camera of course. Once you start thinking about new, upgraded things, you can't help but want them. Anyway. Major progress on Peapod. Have begun the armhole shaping! Very excited. I really thought that getting the back done with its miles of stockinette boring-ness, would take for-ever. But it didn't. And that makes me happy. So here's a photo, next to one of the front pieces for comparison purposes (Miss Madeleine did not want to be left out of the photos, and since I don't have much time this morning due to blogger's inability to load earlier, she'll just have to stay in the photos).


I cast on for Baby Sarah's blanket this weekend. It does go really fast, but there's no way I'll have it done with 8 hours of work. Silly Encore pattern writers. So far I really like the way it's turning out. No pictures because my brother reads this blog occasionally and gift knitting should be somewhat of a surprise, and seeing as he knows I'm making it, the only surprise is in what it looks like. I've done a few more inches on Baby Mason's blanket as well. Also no pictures for the same reason. Well, that's it for now. Need to go to Ellie's before I go to work.

No comments: