Not much to report. Yesterday was way too hot and muggy to do much of anything productive. First freshman football game - and luckily, no one passed out with a heat illness. Predictions are that it'll be just as hot and humid tomorrow for the first varsity game, with a chance of thunderstorms. I'm soooo looking forward to it.
My biggest excitement this week - I got to shower here at home!!!!! For the first time in a month! That, and I ordered my 2-a-days bonus yesterday. A swift and ball winder (very excited about that) and the yarn needed to make the Notre Dame du Grace sweater (from Interweave Knits Summer '07).

We'll see if I can get it done before all the coldness of NE Ohio disappears - oh wait, I have like 7 months before I can even start thinking about having nice weather around here for next year. No problem.
No comments:
Post a Comment