Cannot even begin to convey the amout of frustration that I have felt in the past three days. So, I post the pretty pic of Peapod and am quite pleased with how well it's coming along, and then Friday what happens? I end up screwing it up, not once, not twice, but three times. Yes, three times I had to rip out several rows and redo them, and the last time I ripped, I redid exactly what I had ripped. AAAGGGGHHHH!!! So I had to put it down. And walk away. And go to sleep. And not touch it until Saturday evening. When I corrected everything finally, but then somehow managed to be off by one stitch - but I was unwilling to go back and figure out how I had screwed up. So there is a mistake in the sweater - had to end up with at least one. So annoyed though. Don't know what my problem was.
And now I need to not knit for the week so that I can finish Easy E's scrapbook in time for the big bash on Saturday. Hopefully, it gets a little cooler so that I can actually stand to be in the craft room in order to scrap. That is the reason I am blogging and not scrapping tonight. Did make a few pretty little stitch markers though. The ones I've been using from the craft store stretch out the space between the stitches and I don't appreciate the way that looks.
Busy week - have to get lots done for the book, do all my laundry, pack, find an outfit for the wedding, go to the bash, and I'm sure soo much more. Why is going on vacation so stressful?
1 comment:
i just wnated you to know someone is reading.....
Post a Comment