Friday, June 8, 2007
Week of Boredom
My days of boredom have commenced. I think I can count on two hands how many patients I've seen this week. Which means that I've spent lots of time behind the desk answering phone calls and watching traffic out the window. Oh well, what are you gonna do? Big birthday shout out to Mom - yesterday was her big day - no numbers of course. My mother always taught me that ladies don't reveal their age. Ellie managed to pull of her surprise visit on Wednesday. Mom didn't appreciate the fact that we both lied straight up to her, but it was a surprise, couldn't help it. Spent about 3 hours trying to get the web cam that Big brother got Mom, and then the next hour trying to get it to work properly with the web cam in Jersey. It did eventually work and C4 was able to sing Happy Birthday to Grandma - yay! Got a few scrapbook pages done the other night, need to do some more today, but it's like a billion degrees up in the craft room at the moment, so I think I'll just wait until the front moves through and it cools off some. Riverfest in Cuyahoga Falls tomorrow - yay first Irish fest of the season! Haven't been to see and music in a long time - the one night this spring doesn't count because we got seated in the "Tiki Bar" and they were playing different music - irritating to hear "Margaritaville" when you're trying to listen to "Molly Malone". Haven't gotten much knitting done these last few days, must get going, lots of projects to be completed by October. Bye from Boredomville!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment