I know that they look awfully long and skinny- but they fit perfectly. Those who know me will note that they are in school colors - new pair of game-day socks. Hence the reason I purchased the yarn in the first place. I still have to do a bit of finishing - there are holes on the heel due to the short-row heel turning method, not too big a fan of that I have to admit - but the yarn came with matching reinforcing thread - the coolest thing. Couldn't figure out why I couldn't get the center pull to work when I first tried - then figured out that the spool of thread was stuck inside. The promised picture of Peapod - haven't done any work on it since my last post, but had had had to finish the socks. And I haven't done too much knitting of late. But I think it's coming along nicely. The picture isn't so great - but it's getting dark here right now so the light was necessary - the yarn is actually seafoam - which by the way is so perfect for Bridget, seeing as my bridesmaid gown for her wedding was seafoam colored.
Another week in the clinic down - not too bad. At least I'm kept busy most of the time with scheduling and paperwork and some other busy work - like today I got to clean the hot pack machine. So it's all working out and I only have next week to work before vacation. And then I know that July will fly by and I'll be back in the training room in no time, complaining about messy athletes.
No comments:
Post a Comment