So Friday was the big ultrasound day. Both of my sisters-in-law has the ultrasound to determine boy or girl. Baby Jersey is officially a girl - yay I get a niece! Yay PINK! And Baby Perry is... we don't know yet. The stubborn child was sleeping on it's stomach, curled into a ball and would not for any reason move into a position that would work for the technician. So maybe in 3 weeks we'll know if it's pink or blue for Baby Perry.
Mostly finished at the school, will probably have to go back this Friday after the clinic because my AD wasn't around Thursday or Friday and I left him a bunch of stuff. Worked a Duathalon yesterday morning. For those of you wondering what exactly a duathalon is, it's a race that you run, bike, and run again. I guess it can't be a biathalon because that involves shooting. I don't know. It was boring. I handed out water. That's it. Like I said, boring. The one upside - it was right down the road from the big scrapbook supply store at Cord Camera - fun fun.
No comments:
Post a Comment