Officially Day 2 of my vacation. So far everything has gone as planned. Well, except for the whole staying up until 1 am with Liz the other night. Awake til 1 and then up again at 5 is not my idea of a good night's sleep (but the 2 hours of "Bridezillas" that we watched were totally worth it). Anyway, spent yesterday in Philly with Ellie. Well, to be specific we spent most of the day in Cherry Hill, NJ and the area surrounding it. Good times getting lost but not really, and shopping without buying anything. I know that I kept giving her the look while we were at the mall, but I was tired and she is definitely much more of a browser when she shops than I am. Hope I wasn't too grouchy Ellie.
I feel like a bonafide traveller today though. Took the shuttle to the train station, then the train to Trenton, then the train to Metuchen - without any mistakes. And I walked to Charlie's house without getting lost either. Or passing out from dehydration. It's wicked hot and humid on the eastern seaboard today.
Master Charles is currently taking his nap, but can't wait to see him when he gets up. Until then, think I'll go work on Peggy's socks. About to turn the heel on the first one, and didn't want to start it on the train and lost stitches or my place before finishing that section. Pitched a simple project to Ellie, hoping to work on it next week after all the wedding fun.
Bye from Jersey.
No comments:
Post a Comment