I need to take some new pictures. The "Peapod" is coming along quite well, 3 pattern repeats already, close to armhole shaping - yay. Have I mentioned how much I love, love, love the Rowan CashCotton I'm doing Peapod in? I looove it! Still slogging along on the second "On your Toes" sock, if I could just sit down and devote like an hour or two I'd crank it out and it'd be done, but I always end up only doing 1 or 2 rows before getting interrupted and never get back to it. But I'm not allowing myself to start Peggy's socks until I'm finished. Not even allowing myself to decide on what pattern to use for Peggy's socks until the "Toes" are done. So hopefully by the end of the week, I'll have a finished pair of socks to model and a whole right front of Peapod to display.
In the meantime, I'm still working on the scrapbook for Big E, his birthday is next Saturday, so I really need to get moving. Luckily, Peggy is coming out to help and eat some Pizza Hut (because her meanie husband won't let her order it ever due to his personal dislike) on Saturday. I've realized just how close that is, which means that my vacation is super close too!! Booked my flights the other night, PIT to PHI, which means I get to visit Elizabeth - BFF who decided to move to Pittsburgh and still hasn't found a Steeler player to introduce to me. She's had a whole month already! Very excited about my Pitt/Philly/NJ/MD/Philly/Pitt two week vacation. Don't know exactly when or if I'll make it out to NJ, but am hopeful. Should probably work out some of the details pretty darn soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment