Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Another Hump Day

Another Wednesday. My cold is slowly but surely improving, still have a wicked cough, but that's about it. Picked Ellie up from the airport at 8 this morning. We're already talking about Beef O'Brady's for dinner - yay! Today is the last home baseball game, well, the last scheduled one anyway. They have a playoff game tomorrow and if they win they play again on Friday, and if they win that the coach would like some more games to be scheduled for next week so that they can "stay sharp". We'll see, I'm not so sure too many teams will be willing to play since most of their seasons are already over. But you never know.

I'm trying to plan out some pages for Elliott's book, but it's not going as well as I planned, I'm not sure why. Maybe I just need to sit down and not have any distractions (i.e. the Indians game or Gilmore Girls). I'm planning on finally finishing the penguin tonight - I've been procrastinating about the feet and eyes for the last week and a half, and since my trip to Jersey is fast approaching, I really just need to do it. I'm still waiting on my yarn order so that I can start the sweater for B, and getting a little antsy. Been reading too many knitting blogs and seeing the multitudes of projects that all these other people have going, have to admit that I'm very jealous. Some day I'll have some pictures of finished projects to put up.

No comments: