Wednesday, May 23, 2007
Finished at last
Ding dong the penguin's done! Pictures of the oh-so-cute penguin will be forthcoming next week. The pics will be so so so much cuter if they include my gorgeous nephew. Not to mention, Jerseyites read the blog and then the surprise would be spoiled. Anyway, I finished my interpretation of the "Pasha" pattern from Knitty yesterday while sitting out at the mock baseball game. Seriously, it wasn't a real game, it was the guys versus the coaches/alumni and they goofed off the whole time (I feel the need to clarify, due to the fact that a certain person, who shall remain nameless, reads this blog and will give me a hard time for knitting while at work). Today is a "real" game even if the season is over, has been over for almost a week, and half of the seniors haven't been showing up. Oh well, can't complain too much, it's the only thing going on today. LAX plays in Toledo and track is at someplace for districts or regionals (can't remember which one). Sadly, I'm going to start a new pair of socks. I swore when I finished the last pair that they would be the last pair for a while. But my order still has not arrived and I need something to do on the plane to and from Jersey this weekend. Yay Jersey trip! Can't even tell you how excited I am to go and see all my favorite Jerseyites. I'm hoping that the weather stays nice for the weekend so that we can play outside on the new and amazing jungle gym. Will have scads of photos to post next week I'm sure.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Looking forward to the penguin's unveiling. For the record, we go by the term "Jerseyans." See you on Friday.
C3
whats a 'scad'?
Tommy
I don't acutally know the exact measurement that is a "scad" but when used as it was, it means lots. How do you not know that? Did you grow up in a different house than me?
Post a Comment