Friday, May 11, 2007

Birthday Party

Wednesday was my brother Paul's 24th birthday - he had to work so we had a little party last night. Our neighbor Margie shares the same birthday so we invited her over to share the pizza and cake. My nephew Elliott is getting so big. He's using a little walker to get around now, it's crazy.

He's very much a ham, but doesn't smile until after the picture has been taken. He takes his cue to smile from the flash. It's so funny.

Mmmm, birthday cake!

So that was my big excitement for the week. Baseball has it's first playoff game tonight. Lacrosse plays at home tomorrow. Mother's Day is Sunday and the Perry Algier's are coming out for another visit. Bringing the picture cd so that we can get started on E's scrapbook. Haven't done too much knitting lately, almost finished the penguin for Charlie - have to make eyes and the feet and then attach and Mumble will be ready for the trip to Jersey. I found a pattern to make for Bridget's birthday - I like it better than the one I had already started for her, so I need to order some yarn so I can get started. Speaking of Bridget -here's the latest pic of Kaylee - she's so cute!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

don't even tell me you have a blog or anything, jerk. do i have to hear everything from mom these days?

-tommy

Anonymous said...

There is no need for name calling.

C3