Monday, May 14, 2007
No News
It's been a rough couple of days. No blogging due to illness. I'm still not 100% but getting closer to it. Most of my voice has come back finally. Kind of a boring weekend. LAX game on Saturday - it was so cold and windy, and I may have felt it more than others due to my cold, but whatever, it was chilly. And we lost, both games, to out biggest rival. Not so good. So I took a nap when I got home, and then I cleaned my room. Told you it was boring. Yesterday was a little more lively. Paul, Peggy and Elliott came over for Mother's Day. Tried to not get too close to my nephew so that he wouldn't catch my cold, but I think he's already a bit under the weather. He was kinda cranky and had a bit of a temperature, but it could just be that more teeth are coming in. He already has 6! And then mom and me installed my new ceiling fan - woo hoo! I mostly finished the Broadripple sock pattern from Knitty. I'd started the second sock like a month ago and didn't get around to finishing it til now. That's the trouble with socks, you're all excited to do the first and get it finished, and then you're bored with it by the second one. Anyway, that's all from my world.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment