Anyway, Pymatuming party was great yesterday. The weather was perfect and the campsite itself is in a great spot. Mostly shaded so I didn't really have to worry too much about the sunburn that could have happened. Easy E made out like a bandit. Definitely don't need to get him anything for Christmas this year - just a donation to his college fund. He seemed to have a blast, as evidence here:

Needless to say, someone woke up from his nap with a bit of a tummy ache. But he was mostly all smiles and laughs. He's starting to walk on his own! Didn't get to see more than a few steps, but the dirt and gravel at the camp site aren't really conducive to a 1 year old's walking patterns. I still can't believe that he's a whole year already.
Really, must get going now, too much to do in a small window of time.
2 comments:
Enjoyed the birthday party pictures. A small quibble. I know you are much younger and not as gangster as me, but referring to your nephew as Easy E? This evokes troubling images of some late 80's/early 90's rap that are not really appropriate for a one year old. Just my thoughts.
C3
Sorry if you're not liking the nickname, it's what one of the guys at school was called and he was also an Elliott. I personally prefer Easy E to "Booger" which is the predominant nickname in his life right now.
Post a Comment