
This is one of the four batting cages under the stands behind home plate.
All the guys.

The view from the visitors bullpen. After they had turned off all the lights to kick both the team and all the parents out of the park, they just wouldn't leave!
So that was the big trip. The party on Saturday went well, my horse did not fare so well though. I didn't bother to look to see where he came in at the end. All I know is that he broke out of the gate, v-e-r-y slowly, and I knew that he wasn't going to win. Oh well, I can't always get it right. I don't think anyone at the party picked Street Sense. And so that was my big weekend. Couple of huge weekends coming up - Ellie comes home next week, and then off to Jersey for Memorial Day. Yay!
2 comments:
Dad and I took some swings in those cages. Isn't it such a cool place? Not overly girl friendly though, does the clubhouse still smell like a foot?
I didn't get to go into the clubhouse. A tour got to go through while we were in the cages - a little bit rude if you ask me. They all stoood there staring at us like we were nuts for being there.
Post a Comment